Terms & Conditions
1. 3 night minimum stay. Entry is from 3pm on the day of arrival and we ask that you vacate the cottage by 10.30am on the day of departure.
2. 20% deposit at the time of booking with the balance to be paid 28 days prior to arrival. If booking is made within 28 days of arrival then payment in full.
3. The rental charge includes all utility costs and other charges (except cleaning for long stays - see 8).
4. Bed linen and towels are provided and should remain within the cottage. There are laundry facilities in the cottage.
5. Refuse and recycling bins are located at the end of the drive by the main road. Please help us by separating waste for recycling: plastics, glass, cardboard and paper using the recycling sorting bin in the kitchen.
6. You are responsible for care of the cottage and contents during your stay. Please leave the cottage clean and tidy, as you found it. Before leaving, we ask that you bring to our attention any breakages and/or damage to the cottage or contents during the time of your stay. Replacement of small items (glasses, plates etc.) will be covered by the owners, but we reserve the right to charge for repair/replacement costs in excess of £30 where you are responsible for the damage.
7. Keys will be provided on arrival and you must not leave the property unlocked when you are absent. If you lose a key, we can arrange a replacement but you may be charged for the cost of cutting another key.
8. If your stay is for 2 or more weeks, the cottage can be cleaned on a Sunday morning between 10.30am and 12.30pm, which would include a change of bedding and towels. A £30 fee is charged for this service. The cottage is equipped with a spare set of bedding & towels in the wardrobe if you wish to change linen yourselves.
9. You must adhere to the maximum occupancy of the cottage. 6 people maximum (1 double room, 1 twin room plus 1 double sofa bed in the living room)
10. Smoking is not allowed.
11. Pets are not allowed. Please contact us if you would like a recommendation for local kennels for man’s best friend.
12. If for any reason beyond our control the cottage is unavailable or unsuitable for habitation on the day when the booking is due to begin, the full rental charge will be refunded. If this occurs during the rental period, you will be refunded part of the booking fee based on the time remaining. Any additional costs you incur should be referred to your holiday insurance provider.
13. If you cancel within 6 weeks of the start of the booking, a refund or part-refund may be considered. This is entirely at the owner’s discretion.
Every effort is made to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay. Should you have any problem or cause for complaint, please contact us as soon as possible to give us the opportunity to resolve the issue promptly . We value your custom and hope you will visit us again.